Wiki So Far

So far I have been contributing to parts of the Wiki that I am interested in. I am interested in Fashion brands and thus I have contributed to the Fashion pages as I saw it didn't include many popular brands today such as sportswear brands like Nike or Adidas. Thus, I created a sub page for the Nike and Adidas. Additionally, I am into music and one of my favorite artists is Kanye West. I also saw there wasn't a page for him in the Music page and thus created one. Also, Kanye had worked with Adidas which is pretty significant today for Adidas and so I also linked his page in the Adidas portion. Overall, I have contributed to pages that I am interested in and topics I like such as fashion and music. I will intend to also continue contributing more into these pages as well as branch out to other pages such as Finance, as I am majoring in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Next New

Blog: Privacy